Blessed with a mild climate, beaches in Tateyama have prospered as a sun bathing spot for over 100 years. The long, shallow sandy beach stretches along the Hojo area, and the bay is called Kagamigaura, or Mirror Bay, because of its water being so calm. It is also known as an ideal diving spot, which can be enjoyed all through the year. The warm Kuroshio Current flows off the coast, bringing tropical biogeocenosis such as corals and colorful tropical fish. Once in the bay, the ocean current changes to a mild, calm water, and provides plenty of plankton and small fish, thus attracting diverse marine creatures, including various migratory fish.
- The place to go if you want to experience marine sports in Tateyama, Minamiboso.
- It's an exhilarating experience. A resort style, 70-lane, 220-yard golf driving range.
- Just bring yourself and enjoy fishing at Tateyama Bay, Minamiboso.
- Trace back the cultural history of Tateyama, and learn the wisdom of our predecessors.
- Relax in natural hot springs and relish the freshest seafood and soba noodles.
- We are a premier diving center in Tateyama. Discover the fun you can have in the sea at Nishikawana, Tateyama.