TATEYAMA ABURI KAISEN DON
Tateyama City, located on the southern tip of Boso Peninsula, is known for fresh fish and flower growing.
Aburi Kaisen-don was created so as to promote the city with seafood and flowers.
It uses locally produced ingredients, and the special three-layered bowl is used to serve eight different kinds of seafood currently in season.
The top plate serves grilled seafood, a sashimi plate in the middle, and the bottom is for the Chirashi “scattered sushi” rice plate.
|The place where you can eat Tateyama Aburi Kaisen don.||
UMI NO HANA
SENRI NO KAZE
|Prices||1,800yen (incl. tax)|
|Reservations are recommended as the number of tables available are limited.|
- Casual, fun, indoor / outdoor dining complex providing a variety of choices.
- It's fun! It's easy! Just use the touch screen at your table to make your order.
- Located right in front of Tateyama Station, we are committed to only dealing with fresh fish.
- At Restaurant Hana, fresh ingredients are prepared in a style which conveys the seasonal variations.
- Come and taste our Boshu-zushi, made from fresh sashimi, selected rice, and our love of good food!
- The quality of our beans make a difference. We carry coffee from all over the world.
- The traditional Boshu-zushi with our in-house secret tare sauce is the locals' favorite.
- Savor the richness of the season in our dishes and in the air. This is a luxury.
- The oceanfront restaurant that serves fresh fish dishes. Come and feel our heart and the sea breeze.
- Experience the freshest fish directly from our own fishing boat.