|less than 1 hour||300yen|
|less than 2 hours||500yen|
|less than 3 hours||750yen|
|less than 4 hours||1,000yen|
|less than 5 hours||1,250yen|
|5 hours and more||1,500yen|
|Return to a different station.||2,500yen|
You need to…
- 1. fill out a form
- 2. show your ID, and we will make a photocopy
- 3. make sure to lock the bike when unattended.
- If you are a member of the Tateyama Fan Club or Tateyama City Tourist Information Association LINE, show your membership card for a 100 yen discount for rides of 2 hours or more.
You can join the Tateyama Fan Club and LINE on the spot at Tateyama Station Tourist Information Center West Exit.
Only one discount applies per rental.
Please check out and return to
|Tateyama Station West Exit Tourism Information Center||0470-22-2000||9:30-17:00||drop off OK|
|JR Tateyama station East Exit JR Busteck Tateyama||0470-25-7720||9:30-17:00||drop off OK|
|Nagisa no Eki Tateyama||0470-22-3606
|9:30-17:00||drop off OK|
|Tateyama Family Park||0470-28-1110||9:30-17:00|
|Aloha Garden Tateyama||0470-28-1511||9:30-17:00||drop off OK|
|Freai Shop Heisaura||0470-28-3111||9:30-17:00||drop off OK|
- Please check out and return bikes to the same station.
- With an additional charge, you can drop off your bike at other stations noted above as “drop off OK”.
The drop off service is limited to individuals or groups of 5 people or less.
Cycle along Hanaumi Kaido
Flower and Ocean Road
Tokyo Bay and the Pacific Ocean, Uchibo (Inner Boso) area and Sotobo (Outer Boso) area, the sunrise and the sunset: all are accessible from the Minamiboso area, located on the southern tip of the Boso Peninsula. It is close to the Tokyo metropolitan area, yet the area is abundant with scenic wonder like the blue ocean and beautiful green hills. It is very representative of a traditional Japanese countryside.
Welcome to Minamiboso Hanaumi Kaido.